Total Quality Leadership
Quality is not a procedure, Quality is a mind-set. Womack Systems believes that empowered and well-trained associates, who execute their day-to-day operations with a Customer First mind-set, are key to a Zero Defect Environment and a Delighted Customer.
Vision and Mission
Customer recognition of Womack Systems as a World Class Operation. We are known for:
- Superior Customer Service
- Outstanding Technical Competence
- Dependable On-Time Delivery
- Excellent Product Quality
In order for us to achieve Customer Recognition as a World Class Operation, we have to develop and maintain Quality People, achieve Operational Excellence, and provide competitive Turn-Key Solutions.
Quality is the responsibility of every employee at Womack Systems. Every employee is empowered to STOP a nonconforming process.
Quality begins with understanding our Customer's expectations and is maintained through continuous improvement of our products and processes.
By providing appropriate resources and leadership, we will strive to exceed our Customer's expectations.
Quality Management System
Womack Systems is governed by its Quality Manual and Procedures, Process Controls, and the Gate Review Process. It is paramount to clearly understand our Customer's Wants and Needs, translate these into sound technical information and ensure proper communication from department to department.
- Gate 1: Technical and Commercial review of the proposal.
- Gate 2: Contract review of the Purchase Order.
- Gate 3: Technical review of the completed design (including Customer approval signatures).
- Gate 4: Review prior to assembly with technicians.
- Gate 5: Project close-out.