SmartMONITOR is the smart MDC alternative (machine monitoring and data collection) for industrial companies looking for a way to quickly and easily gather reliable data to optimise manufacturing processes. Intelligent networking of signal towers creates a simple, low-cost retrofit alternative to conventional, complex MDC systems.
- Identifies and documents faults and unproductive time more quickly
- Reduces response times and prevents downtime
- Works regardless of the manufacturer, age or function of the machine
- Provides all relevant data of machines, systems and manual workstations at a glance
- Reports show opportunities for process and productivity improvements
- Modular and expandable with no cabling required
- Economical wireless-based Machine Data Collection system (MDC system)
- Analyse and optimise production processes
- Machine status and part count monitoring of a wide range of different machines
- Minimal installation effort and intuitive software
AndonSPEED optimises your processes at packaging and shipping stations - because AndonSPEED provides a visual notification of where problems have arisen. Permanent time savings are possible because of quick fault repairs. The wireless network sends signals to the workstation or the central control station and can send an email notification if required.
- Rapid assistance reduces wait times
- Reduces response times and prevents shutdowns
- Quick fault repair for more "units per hour"
- Intelligent reporting for lasting improvements
- Optimisation potential is made transparent
- Robust, proven wireless network for production environments
- Licence-free software is included
- Integrated analytics and reporting tools
- Ability to implement a head-of-line function, for example, with slave control