The Enerpac Self-Propelled Modular Trailer features a minimised height and slim design, which make it very easy to operate in confined spaces. Each wheel unit has a steering as well as a lifting cylinder at its disposal. Wheel propulsion is established by hydraulic propulsion.
The modular unit is controlled by Intellidrive, a wireless control system that allows the entire system to be operated by one person.
The power pack is a so-called hydraulic power unit that operates the complete structure. Installed inside the power pack is a diesel driven engine that empowers a massive hydraulic pump unit. The diesel engine complies with EPA Interim TIER 4 emission regulations. Each power pack is able to supply pressure for maximum 3 modular units simultaneously. When the system is being extended, more power packs can be applied to the configuration.
One of the unique features of the system is that it is able to be containerized. Two units and a power pack can be shipped inside just one 20 foot container.
- Payload 600 kN per unit (200 kN per line)
- Self Weight 6850 kg per unit
- Speed when idle maximum 5 km/h
- Speed when loaded maximum 1,5 km/h
- Steering range +175° to -175°
- Lifting range: 364 mm stroke
- Collapsed height 770 mm
- Steering mode: normal, crab and carrousel
- Maximum configuration: 2 rows of 6 unit, or combinations within this range
- Power packs: 41 kW, 1 power pack per 3 units maximum.