Enerpac has set the control standard with the new generation of their multi-functional synchronous lifting system: the EVO-System – the evolutionary result of more than 25 years experience in specialized hydraulic engineering and lifting technology using digitally controlled hydraulics.The application possibilities are infinite with the EVO-system, powering interlinked hydraulic cylinders. The EVO-System has 9 work modes: Manual, Pre-Load, Automatic, Retract Fast, Depressurize, Tilting, Stage Lift, Weighing and Center of Gravity. Weighing and Center of Gravity determination are part of the EVO-W Weighing System.
- Management of lifting operations from a central control system improves safety and operational productivity.
- Modular lifting system to control 4, 8 or 12 lifting points
- Connect to single- or double-acting cylinders with the same or different lifting capacities
- PLC-controlled system with integrated 700 bar hydraulic power unit, 3,0 kW motor, 250 litres reservoir
- Network capability to link up to 4 HPUs to a separate master control box via wireless control
- Intuitive user interface with touch screen providing easy set up, control and navigation
- Data storage and recording capabilities
- Variable frequency drive motor (VDFM) and PLC for precise synchronization and oil flow control.
EVO-W Weighing System:
- Weighing applications with 1% accuracy
- Includes calibrated sensors and replaces the need for load cells.
- Reads information from external load cells connected to the system
- Parameters for “waiting time for stabilization” and “number of cycles”.
- Precise control of multiple lift points
- Safe and efficient movement of loads
- Ease of operation and user friendly
- A single operator controls the entire operation
- Monitoring and Data Recording
- Displays data of the operation
- Data recording at user-defined intervals
- Data storage and read-out for reporting
- Network capability and Ethernet IP protocol
- Enerpac global coverage ensures local support
|Model Number||Lifting Points||Weighing||Center of Gravity||Oil Flow
at 2,900 psi
at 10,000 psi