OFCS & OFCD SeriesSingle & Dual Stage Filtration Systems
|HYDAC OFCS Filtration System||HYDAC OFCD Filtration System|
OF7 SeriesHand Held Portable Filter
Multi-Pass Filtration Efficiency Ratings for Betamicron® Elements (to ISO 4572)
- Beta Ratios for differential pressures above the indicator trip pressure are shown to demonstrate particle removal at high differential pressures.
- Beta Ratios for many competitive elements drastically deteriorate at high differential pressure.
The OF7 is ideal for maintaining construction and agricultural machinery, off-highway vehicles and trucks. It is equally useful for
servicing a wide variety of industrial equipment.
The standard OF7 incorporates a highly efficient Betamicron® spin-on filter element with a 10 μm absolute rating. Elements with other ratings are available. Other features of the unit include:
- Relief valve in housing.
- Static pressure gauge clogging indicator.
- Element easily replaced with strap wrench.
The OF7S90 high viscosity unit features a motor with higher power, a size 180 spin-on element as well as a special frame adapted to the larger component sizes.
The portable OF7 filtration unit is a compact filter/pump device used for transferring and filtering hydraulic fluids. It can be used for:
- Removing water from oil
- Changing oil in hydraulic systems.
- Filling hydraulic systems with filtered oil.
- Off-line filtration of hydraulic systems with inadequate filtering capacity.
- Flushing of small hydraulic systems
Available in: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, N.W. Florida, S. Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, W. Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, W. North Dakota, Oklahoma, W. South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming