FB Series Line Type Hydraulic Oil Filters
- Compatible with all petroleum base fluids.
- Spin-on type filter element interchangeable with Cross and Gresen. See page C22 for additional information.
- Standard elements available with 10 Micron Phenol Coated Paper. 100 mesh suction strainer elements also available.
- The Prince FB series line type hydraulic filter is intended for systems with flows up
- to 45 GPM.
- The spin-on feature enables element changes to be made quickly and easily. An optional condition indicator enables element changes to be made as they are needed.
- A bypass valve is incorporated in the filter housing to serve as a safety feature in the event of a clogged filter. Various bypass springs are available for suction or return line applications.
Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
Flow: Up to 45 GPM
Operating Temperature: -65°F to 250°F
Filter Head Material: Cast Aluminum
Gasket Material: Buna N
Shipping Wt.: 4 1/2 lbs.
||10 Micron Element
||1—1 1/4” NPTF
*Indicated Applications Require Gasket #180900772
Please Order Separately.
Prince products available in: All States