Heavy Industry (HI Series) Buffers
Enidine Heavy Industry (HI Series) Buffers safely protect heavy machinery and equipment during the transfer of materials and movement of products. The large-bore, high-capacity buffers are individually designed to decelerate moving loads under various conditions and in compliance with industry mandated safety standards. Control of bridge cranes, trolley platforms, large container transfer and transportation safety stops are typical installation examples. Industry-proven design technologies, coupled with the experience of a globally installed product base, ensure deliverable performance that exceeds customer expectations.
- Decelerates at impact speeds of 0.15 m/sec up to 5m/sec. (6 in./sec. to 200 in./sec.
- Temperature range of -20ºC to + 0ºC (80ºF to 175ºF)
- Surface treatment (Sea water resistant)
- Housing: gray color - three-part epoxy Piston Rod: hard-chrome plated steel
- Protective bellows, Safety cables and Lugs
- All models are custom orificed • for application specific requirements.
- Engineered to meet OSHA, • AISE, CMAA and other safety specifications such as DIN and FEM
- Additional characteristics of the Enidine HI Series include a nitrogen-charged return system that allows for soft deceleration and positive return in a maintenance-free package. The oversize bore area results in optimal energy absorption capabilities and increased internal safety factors. State-of-the-art testing facilities ensure integrity of design and product performance.
Typical Heavy Industry (HI Series) Buffer Applications
- Steel Mills
- Container Cranes
- Harbor Cranes
Available in: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, N.W. Florida, S. Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, W. Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, W. North Dakota, Oklahoma, W. South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming