Correct joint assembly and alignment are crucial to joint integrity Whether you are pulling in a pipeline connection, fitting winches to a boat deck or overhauling a dragline, the wide range of Enerpac’s Joint Assembly products provide simple-to-use, dependable solutions to the time-consuming, less accurate traditional methods.
FF-Series, Mechanical Flange Face Tool
Maximum Cutting Diameter 12 inches
Enerpac’s FF120 Quickface is a lightweight, easy to use, safe and compact tool that can be used to quickly resurface a flange face. It is easy to use and only requires one person to operate.
- Hand operated machine tool can be set up anywhere without the need for air, electric or hydraulic power support
- Lightweight, <33 lbs (15 kg in box), and easily transported to remote locations for increased productivity
- Range of interchangeable collets from 1 inch to 6 inches (25.4 mm – 152.4 mm) allows the user to work on many difference flanges with minimal time between set-ups
- Adjustable Cutting Head is capable of facing flanges from 1 inch to 12 inches (25.4 mm – 304.8 mm) which gives the user greater flexibility
FF-120 Supplied with carrying case, interchangeable collets, and cutting blades
RCH-Series, Hollow Plunger Cylinders
Capacity 12 - 100 tons
- Enerpac hollow plunger cylinders provide versatility in testing, maintenance and tensioning applications.
- Hollow plunger design allows for both, pull and push forces
- Single-acting, spring return
- Cylinders are nickel-plated, floating center tube on models over 20 tons increases product life
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Collar threads for easy fixturing
- RCH-120 cylinders include AR-630 coupler and has 1/4" nptf port
- RCH-121 and RCH-1211 cylinders have FZ-1630 reducer and AR-630 coupler, all other models feature CR-400 coupler.
ATM-Series, Flange Alignment Tools
Min Bolt Size .63 - 1.24 in
View the Enerpac ATM-9 video.
View the Enerpac ATM-4 video.
- Enerpac ATM-Series tools rectify twists and rotational misalignment quickly, safely, and without the need for an external power source
- Appropriate for use on most ANSI, API, BS and DIN flanges
- No slings, hooks or lifting gear required
- Can be installed and used in any position (horizontally or vertically)
- Portable, light weight design enables easy transport and use, even in remote locations
SC-Series, Cylinder-Pump Sets
Capacity 5 - 100 tons
- Enerpac single acting cylinder pump is the quickest and easiest way to start working right away
- Optimum match of individual components
- Cylinder pump sets include 6 foot safety hose, calibrated gauge with gauge adaptor
- All hand pumps are two-speed
Enepac products available in All States.