Pneumatic and medium pressure hydraulic steel NFPA tie rod cylinders.
- Meet or exceed all J.I.C. and NFPA requirements
- Pressure Rating for Pneumatic (PPT) is 250 PSI and Hydraulic (PHT) up to 1500 PSI
- Piston Rod Diameter: 5/8" through 5½"
- Standard Mountings: 21
- Bore Sizes: 1½" through 14"
- Temperature Range: -65ºF to +200ºF ambient for standard Buna-N rod seals: -15ºF to +400ºF when fluorocarbon seals are used.
- NPTF ports standard. Options: BSPP and ISO 6149-1, SAE (PHT only).
- Rod End Threads: Standard male and female straight thread; plus optional male thread sizes.
- Cushioning available in all bore sizes, and at either or both ends.
- Piston Rods: Case hardened 50-55 Rockwell "C", chrome-plated and finished to 15 microinches or better.
- Tie Rods: High-tensile, 1144 STRESSPROOF steel torqued at factory to standard specifications and secured by self-locking nuts.
- Honed tubing, to 12 microinch finish. Pneumatic version has chrome plated I.D.
- Online configurator and 2D/3D CAD drawings.
- Three day delivery program for "Preferred Standard" cylinders via Quick Ship