|AVENTICS Series ICL CleanLine air cylinders meet ISO 15552 standards and feature a cleaner profile design than competitors' cylinders. The design minimizes potential pocket areas where dirt and contaminates can collect, making them ideal for dust-off or light wash-down applications such as secondary packaging or handling applications. Series ICL cylinders also feature the Ideal Cushioning design allowing increased productivity and reduced maintenance.|
Series ICL CleanLine cylinders feature:
- Clean, smooth profile provides easy to clean hygienic surfaces.
- Anodized aluminum head and cap. Aluminum tube and tube face are both anodized for superior protection.
- Bore sizes: 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100 and 125mm
- Standard 303 stainless piston rod.
- Porting available in ISO-G (BSPP) or NPT, and piston rod theads in metric or UNF.
- Our on-line configurator allows a user to design a custom cylinder and receive a CAD drawing.
- Standard adjustable cushion design compatible with AVENTICS Ideal Cushioning method of increasing cycle rates and increasing cylinder life while reducing noise and vibration.
- Temperature range: -4° to +158°F (-20 to +70°C)
- Max. working pressure: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Noise reducing bumpers on both ends.
- Viton seals are available for high temperature environments.
- Standard magnetic piston for sensors which install on an external rail.