- Stainless steel round cylinders to meet all levels of corrosion resistance - ideal for wash-down applications.
- The D1 version is made of all 316 grade Stainless Steel.
- The D2 version consists of all 304 grade Stainless Steel.
- Air pressures up to 145 PSI and temperature range of -13 to 158 degrees F. High temp version up to 248 degrees F available.
- Several mounting options to choose from.
- Magnetic piston available for position sensing.
- Inch version features NPT ports and UNF rod threads, the metric version features ISO G (BSPP) ports and metric rod threads.
- Series ICS cylinders feature non-toxic, "food grade" lubricant to allow for food processing applications.
- Clean, smooth radius cylinder nose design.
- Male cushion screws and interlocking seals between the barrel and covers eliminate potential dirt pockets.
- Series ICS cylinders feature cushions designed to utilize the AVENTICS "Ideal Cushioning" method used to maximize productivity and extend cylinder life.