AVENTICS provides machine specific pneumatic solutions for increased performance in PET bottle production.
AVENTICS's proven pneumatic solutions for PET blow molding machines ensures higher productivity and system availability.
With over 30 years of experience in blow molding applications AVENTICS provides optimized components with a technical advantage thanks to its specific design and ability to perform at 2,000 and more cycles per hour. AVENTICS's stretching cylinder unit provides the greatest efficiency right where it is needed in modern blow molding machines. These stretching cylinder units include the latest generation of sophisticated cylinder technology with optimized pneumatic cushioning which guarantees high precision and a long service life. A robust custom fit mounting plate is included with the stretching unit. AVENTICS offers both a standard and fast response valve which have been specifically designed for stretching cylinder applications for PET blow molding machines. AVENTICS valves include optimized materials designed for high vibration environments and include a patented spool technology to ensure fast and consistent response times.
A new high performance FV20 series valve has been released for sale as part of the ongoing focus on the Blow Molding market and Bottle Stretch applications in particular.
This valve has a standard ISO 5599-1, Size II foot print which makes it an easy interchange for any Valve controlling Stretch Cylinders.
Key features include:
- Optimized materials to withstand high vibration/ high cycle rate environments
- Patented pilot design which enables same fast response time for both solenoid ON and OFF switching
- Faster response than competitor's valve for Bottle Stretching applications (figures available)
- Visual indication of pressure in Stretch Cylinder retract chamber and manual override to bleed down
- Food grade grease
- Very high flow rate: 3,000 NL/min (3.0 Cv)
- Robust metal body construction