Plug-in Manifold Systems
|The modular HF02-LG air valve manifold system provides high flow in a compact package with low power consumption. The individual valves are less than 20mm wide with a flow rate of 1.4 Cv and a power consumption of 0.35 watts per solenoid. The Series HF02-LG replaces our Series HF02 valve manifolds.|
Valve banks are available from 1 to 16 stations of single, double and dual 3/2 solenoid valves. The manifolds are field expandable in single station increments up to 16 stations providing as many as 32 valve functions. Each manifold is factory assembled and tested and provided with either 10mm push-in fittings or ISO G1/4 threaded ports. Valve banks are easily changed from internally piloted valves to externally piloted valves by simply turning a plate 90 degrees.
Electrical control with either a 44-pin or 25-pin D-Sub connector or with Centralized or De-Centralized B-Design BUS modules available in Sercos III, EtherCat, EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, Profibus-DP, Interbus-S, Modbus TCP, ControlNet, CANopen and AS-I protocols. Modular, Centralized Input modules, Output modules, Control units and AS-I Gateway modules are also available. Electrical linking with other valve manifolds like our HF03-LG or HF04-XF is simple using AVENTICS’s module extension. When using the AVENTICS 25-pin D-Sub cable, the valve bank is rated NEMA 6 (IP67).
Configure your custom manifold using our online configurator. By entering your choice of valve functions, electrical control, and connectors you can configure and print out details of the exact manifold you require easily and quickly. You can get a part number for the complete factory assembled manifold, circuit diagram, position drawing with spare parts list, 2D and 3D CAD drawings, and download manuals and GSD/EDS files.
- Valve type: Packed spool with elastic sealing
- Valve functions: 2 x 3/2, 5/2 and 5/3
- Flow: 1.4 Cv ( 1,400 l/m )
- End Plates: Die Cast Aluminum
- Valve body and sub base: Polymer
- Seals: Polyurethane
- Mountings: 3 Through Holes
- Port Sizes: Supply and Exhausts - ISO G1/2, working ports 10mm push-in fittings or ISO G1/4
- Manual Overrides: Locking or non-locking styles
- Electrical Voltage: 24 VDC ( -15% / + 20% )
- Power Consumption: 0.35 W
- Protection: NEMA 4 (IP 65), NEMA 6 (IP67) for 25-pin D-Sub when using the AVENTICS D-Sub cable.
- Indicator: LED per coil
Need help selecting a valve?
Download Valve Features Chart to help with valve selection.