Pneumatic check valves / inline inch porting
- Aluminum die cast body, in-line style
- Sizes 1/8",1/4",3/8",1/2",3/4" and 1"NPT
Pneumatic check valves / inline metric porting
- Brass body
- Sizes G1/8, G1/4, G3/8, G1/2, G3/4
Check Valves, Right Angle, Inch series
- Type: Pilot Operated, Right Angle - for Inch threaded inlet supply pressure: 150 PSIG (10 bar)
- Minimum Pressure: 14.5 PSIG (1 bar)
- Temperatures: 15° to 160°F (-9° to 71°C)
- Media: Air or inert gas
- Materials: Body Nickel Plated Brass
- Swivel Housing: Anodized Aluminum
- Seals: Buna-N
- Pilot port thread: 10-32 UNF for sizes 1/8 - 1/2 NPTF
Floreg® Pneumatic Flow Control Valves
- In-line type, aluminum die cast body
- Type A standard flow regulation, sizes 1/8" thru 1"NPT
- Type B fine flow, sizes 1/8" thru 1"NPT
- Working pressure: Vacuum to 250 PSIG max.
Flow Control Valves, In-line Metric
- Working pressure: p max.- 10 bar
- Nominal flow rate: at 87 psi, ∆p = 14.7 psi
- [at 6 bar, ∆p = 1 bar] See catalog below
- Ambient temperature range: 13°F to +176°F [25 °C to +80 °C] Medium: Compressed air, lubricated or non-lubricated
Right Angle Flow Controls
- Slotted or knob adjust, threaded or push-in fitting
- Sizes 10-32UNF, 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2"NPTF
- ISO G (BSPP) threaded models also available
Quick Exhaust Valves
The AVENTICS Quick Release Valves are pneumatic quick exhaust valves with NPT ports and aluminum or polymer bodies. They speed the exhausting of air cylinders, clutches or other pneumatic devices.
It vents air pressure close to the operated device instead of back through the control valve. Equipment cycling or release times are reduced for increased output.
- Sensitivity: A few psi pressure differential across the diaphragm opens the exhaust.
- Large capacity: Large internal air passages exhaust air quickly for top speed of your operation.
- Quiet operation: Special diaphragm design eliminates chattering associated with exhaust valves.
- Long operating life: Corrosion resistant body has only one wearing part - a rugged, oil-resistant diaphragm.
- Reduced weight: Built of aluminum or polymer, they are light enough to be supported by piping alone (mounting brackets are optional on smaller sizes).
Aluminum body version: Available with in-line or right angle porting in port sizes 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 1" NPTF.
Polymer body version: Available with in-line or right angle porting in port sizes 1/4" and 3/8" NPT.
Relayair® Valves H-5, L-2-A & L-5-A, Start Air Valves
- Pilot Operated Sequence Valves
- Pneumatic or hydraulic piloted
- Supply pressure:
- 200 psi max.
- R431004927 (300 psi max.)
- Control pressure: 140 psi max.
- Temperature range: -40°F to 160°F
- Port size:
- Control port (port 10) 1/4" NPT
- Breather port (port 1) 1/4" NPT
- All other ports 3/8" NPT
"S" Relay Valves
- Die cast aluminum
- 250 psi maximum pressure
- Sizes 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1"NPT
Series PD Relay Valves
AVENTICS is bringing back the PD Relay due to the valves undying popularity. The PD Relay reduces the required capacity and size of the control lines. The relay valve also eliminates the delay normally caused by exhausting the air back through long lines. The valve is made with corrosion resistant anodized aluminum body and operator, stainless steel spool and oil resistant seals.
- maximum supply: 250 psi (17 bar)
- control pressure: -5 (-3 bar) to 250 psi (17 bar)
- maximum temperature: 200 degree F
- Die cast aluminum, sizes 1/8",1/4",3/8" and 1/2"NPT
- Simplicity - Contains only one moving part - an easily replaceable fabric reinforced synthetic rubber diaphragm.
- Lightweight - Easily supported by piping alone.
- Sensitive - Will seal off the opposite inlet line with less then one psi pressure differential.
- Long Life - Tests have shown no diaphragm wear after hundreds of thousands of cycles.