Quality People, Excellence and Solutions
To achieve customer recognition as a world-class operator, we must develop and maintain quality people, achieve operational excellence and provide competitive turn-key solutions.
- Excellent product quality
- Outstanding technical competence
- Superior customer service
To facilitate a solid reputation for producing quality parts, achieving timely delivery and providing competitive pricing, our organization has developed a Quality Management System to better satisfy the needs of its customers and to continually improve the overall management and success of the company. In doing so, this Quality Policy has been formulated, implemented and is committed to:
- Consistently meeting customer requirements
- Always providing our customers with the best products available
- Continually improving the Quality Management System and the service we provide to our customers
- Adhering to all customer requirements, as well as those defined in the international standard AS9100
In an effort to make our policy memorable to all employees and customers, we have decided to adopt a Quality Slogan that we feel incorporates all the statements listed above. That slogan is: Where Quality Meets Excellence!
Quality Management System
Womack Systems is governed by its quality manual and procedures, process controls and the gate review process. It is paramount to clearly understand our customers’ wants and needs, translate these into sound technical information and ensure proper communication from department to department.
Womack Systems is ISO 9000:2015 and AS9100D certified, the international standards for quality management systems that provide a framework for organizations to implement effective quality management practices and ensure consistent delivery of products and services that meet customer requirements.
Our organization has established and implemented a quality management system that includes processes needed and their interactions. We maintain and continually improve this system to ensure that we address customer and applicable statutory and regulatory quality management system requirements. Our top leadership demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to this system by taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system through engagement in the management review process.
We follow a strict 5-gate process:
- Gate 1: Technical and commercial review of the proposal.
- Gate 2: Contract review of the purchase order.
- Gate 3: Technical review of the completed design (including customer approval signatures).
- Gate 4: Review prior to assembly with technicians.
- Gate 5: Project close-out.