Plug-in Manifold Systems
Series CD01/02-PI pneumatic directional control valve system offers plug-in manifolds or single valves on subbases.
The Series CD01/02-PI modular plug-in valve manifolds can support up to thirty-two valves. Available with NPT or ISO-G (BSPP) ports, the CD01-PI is only 26mm wide and offers flows up to 1.35 Cv, while the CD02-PI is only 18mm wide and offers flows up to 0.65 Cv. Valve functions include two and three positions, plus dual 3/2 valves, which save space and expense.
- Conforms to ISO 15407-2 standard
- Combination of 26mm and 18mm with no transition plates
- Working ports with push-in or threaded (NPT or ISO-G) connections
- Modular sandwich pressure regulators with regulation to port 1, port 2, port 4, or ports 2+4
- Modular sandwich flow controls
- Modular sandwich single valve shut-off plates
- Auxiliary supply / exhaust modules
- 25-pin D-Sub, 37-pin D-Sub, and 19-pin M23 round connectors for Multi-pin, in both 24 VDC and 110 VAC
- Serial Link communication for Profibus DP, CANopen, DeviceNet, Sercos III, Ethernet I/P, Modbus TCP, Interbus-S
- Soft-seal (rubber) spool, or Glandless (metal) spool and sleeve valve principles
- Choose from two or three position valves, or dual 3/2 valves, with either soft-seal or glandless spool, in either 24 VDC or 110 VAC
Need help selecting a valve?
Download Valve Features Chart to help with valve selection.