Plug-in Manifold Systems
|Series CD10/20/30-PI air valve system offers plug-in manifolds or single valves on subbases.|
The Series CD10/20/30-PI modular plug-in valve manifolds can support up to twelve valve stations. Available with NPT or ISO-G (BSPP) side and bottom ports, the CD10-PI offers flows up to 1.4 Cv, the CD20-PI offers flows up to 2.7 Cv, while the CD30-PI offers flows up to 4.8 Cv. Valve functions for all three sizes include two and three positions. CD10-PI also offers dual 3/2 valves, which save space and expense.
- Conforms to ISO 5599-2 standard
- Combination of all three sizes with transition plates
- Working ports with side and bottom ported threaded (NPT or ISO-G) connections
- Modular sandwich pressure regulators with regulation to port 1 or ports 2+4
- Integrated flow controls within the valve
- 25-pin D-Sub in 24 VDC
- Serial Link communication for Ethernet/IP, SERCOS III, Profibus-DP, DeviceNet, and others
- Balanced spool and sleeve design, with loaded Teflon® wear rings on a polished stainless steel sleeve
- Choose from two or three position valves, or dual 3/2 valves (Size CD10-PI only)
Need help selecting a valve?
Download Valve Features Chart to help with valve selection.