DURST has one of the most comprehensive mechanical power transmission product offerings for off-highway, agriculture and material handling equipment in North America.
- Industrial products used in a variety of unique applications, such as transfer cases for telescopic all-terrain forklift vehicles and cement mixers.
- Off-highway products used in hydraulic pump drives for cranes, pavers, and trenchers.
- Transmissions used in agricultural harvesters, wheel drives in irrigators, and gear drives in forestry equipment.
- Turning gears and ring gears used in power generation and turbine applications.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
- Pump Drives
- Adaptable Zero Offset Direct Drives (ZODD)
- Transfer Cases
- Mechanical Transmissions
- Velvet Drive Transmissions
- Worm Drives
- Parallel Shafts
- Bevel Drives
- Custom Gearing
- Wheel & Center Pivot Drives
- Turning Gears
- Custom Gearboxes
Available in: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, N.W. Florida, S. Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, W. Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, W. North Dakota, Oklahoma, W. South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming
No products found for Durst
For more information about any of the products Womack sells please contact Womack Sales.